Relinquish the burden of managing cash to save time and money
With costs under the microscope, changing consumer behavior and unprecedented pressure on the industry, rethinking your cash management practices for your restaurants with Deposita offers you an opportunity to drive out cost and risk across your entire cash ecosystem, freeing up time and working capital for more value adding activities.
Some challenges you might be facing, that we’ve recognized and addressed from our extensive work with clients in the Casual Dining sector include:
- Adapting to changing consumer behavior, acutely impacted by the pandemic and a shift to multi-channel buying
- Painstakingly managing operational costs given thin margins
- Balancing general management responsibilities with the time needed to undertake crucial cash management processes
- Walking the careful line between never running out of cash and ordering too much change
- Managing high employee turnover
- Selecting the best partners to meet the needs of individual stores (e.g. banks and cash handling device providers)
- Avoiding the need to physically visit a bank branch
- Effectively managing the performance of CIT providers
- Knowing how to increase visibility across your end-to-end cash operations given lack of data
- Validating whether making changes in one area will cause an issue up/down stream
- Facilitating fast and data-driven decision making
- Identifying and minimizing opportunities for cash leakage
- Reducing risk to employees and customers.
Working Capital Improvement
Cash Leakage Reduction
Reduction in Reconciliation Exceptions
Reduction in Cash Processing Volumes
CIT Cost Reduction
We recognize every organization is unique. That’s why our approach is consultative and our solutions are tailored to meet your specific needs. Contact us today to explore how we can work together to achieve your goals.